Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finished pillow

The finished pillow has come out measuring 10"x10".  I had originally planned on 20"x20" but thought I had cast on way too many stiches so I cut the number in half.  Turns out I was wrong.  Lesson learned, double knit comes out much smaller than expected.

Back


Front

 
I extended the front length out a few extra inches and worked in some button holes while tapering it a bit. And I bought two big red buttons to use to do it up at Jo-Ann's.
 
Another lesson was learned.  Craft pillows arn't really sold any smaller than 12"x12". 
 
New plan.  Have A stich me a small pillow case for inside and I will stuff myself.
 


1 comment:

  1. what's up secret blog? i got here through that comment on heckarap (which i didn't see until now). yeah my playlist is def not safe for work, or anyone really, but it's great for headphones

    ReplyDelete